Though I try to clean my bag out to lighten the load, I have a few things that seem to always sneak their way back in.
1. My baby, The Lookbook
2. My Love & Flak bullet necklace – serves as both a fashion statement and a form of protection
3. My myAgenda agenda which I would be lost without
4. Two pairs of sunglasses – an easy way to change my ensemble during the day
5. Business cards & business card holder. I found this old cigarette case at a vintage store in Franklin and I decided to turn it into my trustee card holder
6. Lipstick options – Just Bitten by Revlon, gloss by Revlon and Camélia by Chanel
7. Wallet given to me for my 21st birthday
8. Sweet CeCe’s card – I am almost to a free one!
9. Starbucks card because I am a certified coffee addict
10. iPhone. Yes, I am also addicted to this
11. Keys – Nashville key adornment with my name across that I found at the airport when I first moved here, and Wilson key chain given to me by my husband in college
12. Two fortunes – “Opportunities surround you if you know where to look,” and “Your ability to juggle many tasks will take you far.”
Thanks Sierra! Mizzie and I are very excited to be collaborating with Sierra and The Lookbook on several upcoming projects. Stay tuned...