Liz Lovely brings you cookies with a higher purpose. As Liz puts it, "Authenticity from start to finish. That means an uncompromising commitment to perfection, and a relentless approach to social responsibility. We don't cut corners, and we don't prioritize profits over people or the planet."
Liz Lovely Goals
4. Promote cruelty-free living by being a certified vegan bakery.
5. Use green packaging alternatives as much as possible.
Many times when I first mention vegan and/or gluten free cookies to non-believers, they roll their eyes at the thought. Must I admit there are some less than desirable options out there? Sure. But, aren’t there less than tasty versions of cookies made from milk, eggs, butter, and gluten too? Absolutely. You just have to find the brand, baker, or beg mom, to make the kind that puts a smile on your face and some extra lbs on the scale.
I have already enjoyed the Peanut Butter Lovely Oh’s. Comprised of vegan creme , these sandwich cookies are to die for!
It's Giveaway Time!
Here’s how you can register to win a Lovely Bunch Sampler along with a Liz Lovely tee and hat. You need to do everything listed in order to be eligible to win. Registration ends Thursday, February 2 at 11:59pm. A winner will be drawn randomly from the entries we receive by Sunday, February 5. The winner will be notified via email, so make sure we're able to contact you.
- Sign up for Liz Lovely’s email list here.
- Like Liz Lovely on Facebook and/or follow them on Twitter.
- Post this Shop Like You Give A Damn post on your Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Comment on this post and tell us what your favorite flavor of cookies is and if you have a favorite brand of vegan or gluten free treats. Don't forget to make sure you include your email so we know how to reach you if you win!
Get an extra entry by signing up for the Stella Shops email list in the right sidebar. You can have Shop Like You Give A Damn delivered to your Inbox every Sunday!
Good luck and see you next Sustainable Sunday!
Photo by Ashley Hylbert Photography.